January 9, 2009

Looking for myself (1)...

Being back to Malaysia for about 15 years, when things get complicated in life sometimes, I still tend to feel lost. The feeling is like I am not living in a life that I really wanted. Thus, I feel the need to look for my trues elf by going back to the place, San Francisco, where my mind became mature. I obstinately thought that the place where my mind grew up would be the best place for me to find my true self.
After debating for sometimes within myself, I finally decided to make a trip to San Francisco. I know, it really sounded complicated, but that was exactly how I felt when I decided to make the two-week trip to San Francisco attempting to find traces of me in the past and hopefully to find the “real me” in the present.
While waiting for Steven’s pick up at the San Francisco International Airport, it was intriguing that I could smell freedom in the air although it was full of smog and carbon dioxide exhausted from waiting and passing cars and taxis. I would have hated that smog filled disgusting environment if it were in Kuala Lumpur; but I didn’t mind that, and aberrantly I was loving it at that time!
Freedom in the air, it is so abstruse, what did it mean.....?
San Francisco Montgomery Station where I got off and walked to my work for years....

1 comment:

  1. 你还有抱负。。短暂只行只给你一个启蒙,一个画面,要真正了解,就得以身相许。

    ReplyDelete